As always our main mission is that you have an amazing and carefree holiday. We have flexed our booking policy so you can plan your holiday without stress:
- You can always cancel your booking up to 7 days before arrival without any fee.
- For the cancellation less than 7 days before arrival we keep the deposit, except in case of illness and force majeure.
For more information please contact our sales department at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe stay from “welcome” to “goodbye”
The hotel Pinija is part of the national program “Safe stay in Croatia”, which is confirmed by the safety label of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports as well as WTTC’s Safe travels label.
Our commitment to health, safety and security
We welcome our guests into our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. At Hotel Pinija, safety has always been our number one priority. And now, with the recent Covid-19 pandemic spreading around the world, we are more concerned than ever about the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees.
In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the local health authorities..
With the fairly strict and timely measurements brought by the Croatian Government and Croatian Institute of Public Health, with the strongest support of Croatian people, we have been lead through this global pandemic caused by the coronavirus very successfully, so that we are now able to have a strong feeling of optimism, while still being very cautious and responsible.
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY
WITH US – OUR ACTIONS
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19.
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and conference rooms.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms
- Buffet is available as usual, but the distribution of food is exclusively through our employees. Disinfection of tables after each service
- Enhanced daily disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurants (twice daily)
- Frequent disinfection of wellness and fitness areas (the massage rooms after every treatment, workout machines, handrails in swimming pools)
- Use of suggested protection during direct interaction with guests (front office staff, restaurant staff, wellness staff)
- Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees (upon request)
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request (subject to availability)
- Keep at least 1,5 meter away from the staff and other guests
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
Please help us keep your safe, take care of yourself and others by following our instructions. All this to allow anyone, for business, necessity or leisure, to return to travel in our beautiful country, with the peace of mind of being able to spend a stay in a hotel in total safety.
If you need a test on SARS-CoV-2 to return home, with the assistance of our reception you can apply for testing at the general hospital Zadar. More information you can find here.
More information about the current situation with coronavirus and information about recommendations and instructions for crossing the state border you can find on the official website koronavirus.hr.