As always our main mission is that you have an amazing and carefree holiday. We have flexed our booking policy so you can plan your holiday without stress.
If you want to book your stay at the Hotel Pinija !
You can cancel your reservation up to 7 days before arrival. Free cancellation or change of date is possible in the case of illness and force majeure. (epidemiological measures and mandatory RT-PCR tests)
For more information please contact our Sales department at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear guests, dear friends
This was an unpredictable and difficult year. Hotel Pinija traditionally opens its doors in March, but unfortunately this year that wasn’t possible. Therefore, we welcomed our first guests in 2020 in completely new circumstances, but with special joy.
Our top priority was your health and protection and we have paid a lot of attention to provide you with a comfortable stay and we hope that you felt safe with us.
Thank you for trusting us in these uncertain times and for visiting our hotel.
We hope that your stay at the Pinija Hotel has brightened your summer.
See you next year!
Kindest regards from Petrčana,
Your hotel Pinija Team
Our commitment to health, safety and security
We welcome our guests into our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. At Hotel Pinija, safety has always been our number one priority. And now, with the recent Covid-19 pandemic spreading around the world, we are more concerned than ever about the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees.
In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the local health authorities..
With the fairly strict and timely measurements brought by the Croatian Government and Croatian Institute of Public Health, with the strongest support of Croatian people, we have been lead through this global pandemic caused by the coronavirus very successfully, so that we are now able to have a strong feeling of optimism, while still being very cautious and responsible.
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY
WITH US – OUR ACTIONS
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19.
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and conference rooms.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms
- Buffet is available as usual, but the distribution of food is exclusively through our employees. Disinfection of tables after each service
- Enhanced daily disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurants (twice daily)
- Frequent disinfection of wellness and fitness areas (the massage rooms after every treatment, workout machines, handrails in swimming pools)
- Use of suggested protection during direct interaction with guests (front office staff, restaurant staff, wellness staff)
- Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees (upon request)
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request (subject to availability)
- Keep at least 1,5 meter away from the staff and other guests
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
Please help us keep your safe, take care of yourself and others by following our instructions. All this to allow anyone, for business, necessity or leisure, to return to travel in our beautiful country, with the peace of mind of being able to spend a stay in a hotel in total safety.
To make your stay at the Hotel Pinija memorable and fun we have prepared sport activities, evening entertainment as well as lots of amazing games for your children with regular visits from our hotel mascot Pini.
Pini Kids Club
Children’s animations is organized in two groups, for children aged from 4 to 6 years and children aged from 7 to 12 years. The program is held every day except Tuesday, from 10:00 until 12:00 and from 16:00 until 18:00, in the evening from 20:00 until 20:45 the children can enjoy a party – Pini Kids Disco in our Lounge bar.
- Wednesday : Welcome to the Pini Kids Club, Princesses
- Thursday: Creative workshop, Mini Olympics
- Friday: Kids Circus, Mini golf
- Saturday: Wild West, Superheroes
- Sunday: Let’s go on Safari, Pini’s Pirates
- Monday: Creative workshop, Hula party
Maxi Pini (7 – 12 yrs)
- Wednesday: Welcome to the Pini Kids Club, Record day
- Thursday: Circus, Let’s set
- Friday: Wild West, Pini Family Fun- Mini golf
- Saturday: Funsport, Pini’s detectives
- Sunday: Pini’s famous friends, Pini’s pirates
- Monday: Creative workshop, Pini’s wish list
Animation program for adults
The animation program for adults is held every day except Tuesday. Everyone interested can join in either in the morning at 10:30 or in the afternoon at 16:00.
- Wednesday: Kayak, Beach Volleyball
- Thursday: Mini golf, Beach Volleyball
- Friday: Bocce, Pini Family Fun
- Saturday: Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball
- Sunday: Golf, Beach Volleyball
- Monday: Kayak, Beach Volleyball
…and some evening fun..
Dear guests, dear friends
In recent weeks, we have witnessed serious consequences caused by the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, and we are thinking of those who have fallen ill as well as everyone that has been working tirelessly to fight the pandemic.
We always hope for the best, so we believe that with joint forces we will stop the outbreak of the virus, and that better times are coming. Although there has not been a single case of COVID-19 virus infection in our hotel, we took every precaution to protect our guests and colleagues.
Following the instructions of the relevant health authorities, with a heavy heart we had to postpone the original opening date of the hotel. If security measures are eased, we are pleased to inform you that the Hotel Pinija will open its doors on Thursday, June 11th, 2020.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Hotel Pinija, as our world famous sunsets mean nothing if there is no one to enjoy them!
Your Hotel Pinija team
would like you to know that in this difficult situation,we are thinking of you and that the health and
safety of our guests and our staff is our highest priority. As we all face uncertain circumstances of the
coronavirus (COVID-19) which was declared a pandemic by the World Health
Organization, we are closely monitoring the situation and taking all
precautions to ensure a healthy and secure stay at our hotel in the future.
level of hygiene and cleanliness at the Hotel Pinija has always been at a high
level, and we have raised our hygiene and cleaning measures to an even higher
level in accordance with the recommendations and instructions of the health
are closely watching the World Health Organization (WTO) and following all
instructions from national and public health authorities and carrying out
procedures with appropriate hygiene and health care measures with our own
are aware that in this situation you are
not thinking about traveling, but we
would like to thank you in advance for your trust in Hotel Pinija, as you plan
your future trips and have confidence in us to do everything possible to ensure
a carefree and safe stay in the future.
want you to know that your safety and well-being are our priority and in this
turbulent time we are all patiently waiting
for the positive outcome of the fight against the world pandemic
coronavirus (COVID-19) so we can again
welcome you at Hotel Pinija with open