The modernly designed and spacious Family Suite, covering an area of 42 m², features a spacious balcony offering an incredible view of the sea and islands. This is the perfect solution for families of up to five people. The Family Suite consists of a bedroom with a double bed, an additional smaller room with a single bed, and a living room with a sofa that can be used as an extra bed.
Capacity: 5 persons
Child equipment upon request: baby cot, baby bathtub, and child step stool
HOTEL SUITE, 2 – 4 persons/area: 45 m²
The hotel suite with a balcony and a direct sea view offers ultimate comfort and luxury. It consists of one bedroom with a double bed or two separate beds, and a living room with a sofa bed for two. Enjoy the magical sunset and views of the islands of the Zadar archipelago.
HOTEL SUITE, 4 – 6 persons/area: 64 m²
The hotel suite with a balcony is designed to provide you with the comfort of your own home with a unique view of the sea and islands of the Zadar archipelago. It consists of two bedrooms with a double bed or two separate beds. The spacious living room with a sofa bed allows for additional accommodation for two. Surrender yourself to the enjoyment of the sunset and the scent of the sea.
The room is designed to meet the diverse needs of our guests with disabilities. This inviting space accommodates wheelchair users and can host up to three persons, with options for an extra bed. Two rooms have a balcony with a view of the main entrance to the hotel and the park, while two rooms are without a balcony.
The bathroom is designed to provide you a maximum accessibility and functionality: roll-in shower with a seat, grab bars placed near the toilet and in the shower area, non-slip flooring, and accessible sinks and counters.
Dimensions: Room and bathroom door width 91 cm, sink height 80 cm, toilet bowl height 45 cm, bed height 60 cm
- The elevator leading to the room: inside 105 x 90 cm, door width 80 cm
- The elevator leading to the indoor pool: inside 140 x 120 cm, door width 90 cm
- entrance to the hotel at ground level
- restaurants, bars, indoor and outdoor pool, wellness&spa and beach accessible with wheelchairs
- indoor and outdoor pool featuring a gradual slope for easier entry
- beach and pool wheelchairs for people with reduced mobility
- elevators strategically located throughout the hotel, providing convenient access to different floors